Galactic Imperium Rules
The Galactic Imperium is a growing corporation; as we grow we continue to strive to be something different then many of the other corporations. Part of that uniqueness are these rules that we shall adhere to as a group. These concepts are expressions of who we are and how we choose to interact with each other and with fellow capsuleers. They are not designed to be "fair" or "moral" or "ehtical", they are simply the standards of conduct that we adhere to.Any member is free to leave at any time if they find these policies repressive, and we reserve the right to remove members without warning if it is clear that they are not being followed.
Code of Conduct
Our members are honest in their dealings both with one another and the communityWe don’t lie, cheat or deceive. Our word is trustworthy. In times of war, strategic and tactical considerations may require temporary departures from this concept from the perspective of our enemies, but our allies and other members should never be given doubt about our commitment to operate with integrity. This includes actions such as honoring 1v1 agreements.
Our members treat all pilots both inside and outside the organization with respectMembers are expected to be respectful. There will be no tolerance for personal attacks, smack talk, abuse, disparaging remarks and ridicule, either in-game or out. Spamming channels should also be avoided. Property rights of others, both members and the community, are always to be respected in all forms. Members will not engage in scamming or ransoming.
Our members do not exploit or otherwise violate the EVE Online EULA and TOSFor all members of Galactic Imperium, actions which breach the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) or Terms of Service (TOS) for EVE Online as set by CCP, are prohibited. Examples of these are account sharing and purchasing of ISK or in-game items for real money. Any member found to have engaged in any actions forbidden in the EULA/TOS will be immediately removed. In the event that a member has mistakenly breached the EULA, they are encouraged to petition CCP themselves via the normal channels to resolve the issue. Similarly, if a member has reason believe another player is violating the EULA/TOS, they are encouraged to petition them, and must not take any action in-game. Violations of the TOS, such as baiting in rookie systems, will result in being kicked.
Our members are free to make their own choicesThe corporation does not require members to play at certain times or participate in specific operations. Members are free to explore any of the skill sets available in New Eden at their own pace, in addition to participating in both scheduled and unscheduled classes and activities, as long as their actions do not conflict these policies. It is important that all members are aware that the restrictions laid out in the policies are based on many years of experience, and allow us to fulfil our mission while providing a suitable environment for new pilots.
Rules of Engagement
This is a rough breakdown of which ships are valid targets. "Flashies" are always valid targets. Please note that shooting any target in high-sec or low-sec will generate a Limited Engagement which allows your target to shoot back. Pilotless ships or unanchored POS structures are free to be repurposed for your use. Alliance/Corp/Fleet members should not be shot without management approval.
To shoot, take agressive action against, or use entosis links on anchored structures you need specific directoral approval to do so.
|Friend of the Corp|| If you are fired upon without provocation you may retaliate in order to defend yourself. Do not Pursue.
All Incidents Must be reported to a director or the CEO immediately.
Do not help them attack or defend structures without Director approval.
|Neutral / No standings||Remember to notify a director or the CEO if attacked by a neutral|
|Hostile toward the Corp||Your Security Status should be taken into account in Low-Sec|
|Enemy of the Corp|| Your Security Status should be taken into account in High-Sec and Low-Sec.
High-sec is mostly intended for WT alts. Don't go crazy.
|War Target||Destruction of War Target pods is actively encouraged.|
Do not activate killrights against blue targets. Feel free to buy or activate killrights against anyone else.
Fleet, Wing, Squad Command Sobriety
Leading a fleet of members, or any part of a fleet, is a privilege, and should be treated as such. Therefore, management takes a very dim view of anyone who assumes a fleet, wing or squad commander position while intoxicated. Exceptions are made for preannounced event fleets.
Fleet operations may not be streamed without explicit permission from the FC, and must be on a 5-minute delay and with any intel obscured. Fleet participants must be made aware of the intent to stream before joining the fleet.
Chat channels and Mailing Lists
- All chat channels or mailing lists using the Galactic Imperium name or for Galactic Imperium projects must be created by the CEO.
In-Game and Teamspeak
Please report any issues to management immediately.
- Conversations should remain civil.
- No racism, or sexually questionable statements.
- No verbal abuse.
- Please limit your usage of inappropriate language as fellow pilots do have kids around.
- During fleet operations there is a strict no-talking-in-local policy. Fleet Commanders may allow a 'GF' in local after a fight at their discretion.
- During fleet operations there is a 'no chat' restriction on the TeamSpeak channel for the duration of the operation. Communications must be kept clear for reporting. Fleet Commanders may soften this at their discretion.
War Time Policies
- Do not release intelligence to war targets or war target affiliates.
- Except during fleet combat, unless commanded not to by your fleet commander, do not engage in conversions with war targets or war target affiliates. Let us be the better man/woman.
- Unless designated under the RoE, do not engage potential combatants without permission from a Director or the CEO.
- During fleet operations, follow the commands of your Fleet Commanders.
Looting and Salvaging
- Wrecks of player ships are considered the property of the owner of the lost ship
- Members may only take loot and salvage wrecks from players whose owner they could legally agress under our rules of engagement.
- All others must give their consent or abandon them before doing so
- Loot from pilot wrecks should be collected and given back to the owner where possible.
- All members will maintain a non-expired API key for each account owned by member in the toolset.
- Official mining operations will use the Mining Manager.
- Official fleet operations will use the Fleet Manager.
Failure to follow the above may result in one or more of the below consequences after review by the appropriate council or upon executive decision by a Director or the CEO:
- An unpleasant talk with a senior member of Galactic Imperium.
- Reduction or removal of roles/titles within your corporation.
- Suspension pending investigation.
- Destruction of your ship and/or pod.
- Expulsion from your corporation.
Any questions on or clarifications of the above rules should be referred to a Director or the CEO. The CEO is the dictator of the corporation, and final arbitrator of all decisions/disputes.